Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday!!! A new week, a new page

Just waiting for my gym gear to be dry and Im off and running. Determined now to lose the 15 kg before I go away. Nothing naughty will pass my lips today! Well, back from gym feeling absolutely f%&*^&d! Good news is though, I only missed 10 minutes on the bike today. Only have time for a 50 minute workout in the mornings before I am due home to deal with the kids. Because my pecs were sore from yesterday, I did my weights again today... 15 kg to lose by italy!! On the agenda today is to complete the washing, wash the laundry wall, the usual kitchen stuff, clean the family room, melindas room, ensuite and dining room, design my dress and replenish the chook house food and water. If I get time I will also dig the vegetable garden and plant up a bulb pot. Just gave Jack a challenge....he must say his time table in under 30 seconds.....for each one he can do, he will get $10. Bribery and corruption works every time!! Today I will also plan out 3 goals of self care for Stef to work on consistently at home and 3 goals educationally. We need to help her learn!! M

No comments:

Post a Comment