Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wednesday Ive got Friday on my mind

A crazy busy day ahead, but I hit the floor running. This is the third day in my challenge to lose 15kg before I hit Italy. I hit the gym at 5.30am until 6am and will go back sometime today for another session of 30 minutes or so. Just getting kids organised for school, off to work, then a funeral, back to gym, tea and bed...... I can feel the weight falling off and my energy levels are very high especially during the day. Stef had the first meltdown in ages yesterday..I really have got used to her not having them. It was understandable though...she is coming down with a cold, was stuck on a bus for 2 hours with heaps of noise due to an accident on the road holding up traffic..basically things were not her way. I tried to get her to calm down, but eventually,she threw Melinda and I out of her room, curled up under the doona and chilled for an hour...this is after screaming for 30 minutes and throwing herself around. Brent is having a day off uni today...4 assignments due in this week, and he has one left to do. I think he has learnt a huge lesson about getting assignments done early and not leaving them until the week they are due...its good that he has learnt this early. The constant all nighters took their toll yesterday when he fell asleep in a lecture. Jack is full of angst today too....lots of panic attack and anxiety. I think the whole birthday week stuff makes him worse....its the whole anticipation bit. Ok, on with the day, shower, make lunch, and get moving for a day of work. Then a funeral for Gordon Murrell....my ex sister in laws father. It will be good to catch up to my nieces from the Gold Coast, just wish it was in better circumstances.. Ciao Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment